The guesthouse Čáslava has a long history. The first mention stated in Moravian National History and Geography comes from 1758, when was built a manor shed - fortress in the place. This building forms the basis of today’s pension and is registered as a cultural monument.
The place itself has a much older history when here after a lost Battle on Bílá Hora secretly met persecuted Protestants. In the period after the Tolerance Patent was manor shed Čáslava seriously considered to be rebuilt to evangelical prayer house.